Director of Product Development
Allan is a geologist and electrical geophysicist who moved to the Philippines with a simple idea: this is the best country in the world for developing solar electric transportation systems.
You can find him about an hour south of Manila between the dinosaur footprint and the lake that exploded in early 2020.
If you are interested to learn more, you can check out the story written for the celebration of Solar Impulse’s 1000 solutions milestone in Apr 2021
- Past, Present and Future of Environmentalism - Presentation for Mapua's Social Sciences and Education week
- SE Asia's Labelled Solutions for water cleanup.
- My Pedal Powered Adventure - An hommage to Piccard's Epic Voyage
- My First Lung Fractal
- The role of technology in bringing us to a Carbon-neutral Future - Presentation for CUNY's Administration of Global Institutions class
- Tales from Trying to Improve Transportation in the Philippines - Presentation for CUNY's Administration of Global Institutions class
- Employment of Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) in the Philippines – Study
- Bringing Vitamins and Solar Lamps to Bansud, Philippines!
- Absorbent Roadway – Concept outline